Sunday, March 7, 2010

I love Kina Grannis!!!


Kina Grannis
Stay Just A Little


I heard it in your voice when your love died

On a telephone connection stretching miles and miles of wire

You said it was over and then cried and cried

You were gone before I said goodbye


I don't like to think it is true

That distance came between us like a knife and cut right through

Where did we go wrong and let it all undo?

The only one I ever loved was you

Would you stay just a little, my love?

Would you sway just a little, my love?
Because the hole in the middle of my heart needs filling up

If you stay just a little, that's enough


It kills me as I lay awake at night

Remembering the last kiss that we shared doesn't feel right
Is it impossible for me to win this fight?

Keep you a little longer in my life

this song is so beautiful! the lyrics and the music arrangement are awesome! i dont know whether it is related to me or not..but listening to this song triggers me to think of how i hope to hold someone for a moment and tell that someone how i love "it" so much! but for this moment! what i wanna do is...kill "it".."it" has hurt me to death! argh...why cant u just stop haunting me?? i would kill u if cant maintain my pointer for this semester!

but well, i dont have the gut to that..haha..i wanna laugh as much and louder as i can!!! ahahahhahaha!!! ahahahahhah!!

btw, u cant listen to the song on youtube! killing song i shall say! :)

4 comments:

  1. i tot u dnt like kina grannis xD liar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni kinah grannis ke? i said i dont like kinah garannit la! haha..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Napeace, where can I listen to this song?
    Uwaaa, so scary of you lar...
    You want to kill someone!!!
    I better call the police station first!
    hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..lin..actually there is a typo there..there should be "can" not "cant"..hee~~ check it out on youtube! nice song..

    ReplyDelete