Saturday, February 13, 2010

erm..My 1st Time blogging!

why do i come up with blog?? coz iam tired enuff of reading others'..i think i should have one now! no matter how hard (ye ke??) to manage a blog,,i have to..one thing is..this is the way for me to express what i feel..to share what i have inside! i mean my soul, my mind n my thoughts!

erm..maybe my blog might be the most boring blog that u have ever read!

its ok lol! at least i have one now! yes! iam a blogger! yebbba!! hahah...erm...i, myself feel bored writing n reading what i have just written here..haha...whatever ! at least iam a blogger now! hahahaha..mcm ss je kn..:P

ok! i got to go now! my boring n tiring journey is waiting!! i must at least take a nap...malas nye nak drive!!!! cau!!

2 comments:

  1. Blogger yg gete...lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. gedik-est pink blogger... award goes to nap. congratz :)

    ReplyDelete