Sunday, February 14, 2010

getting MARRIED??

erm..hahaha..huhu...i cant believe that one of my "kawen" friends is getting married today..she was one of my partners bile kite org maen kawen2 when during our childhood..haha..i still remember..we were in my parents' bedroom..n we were acting like we were husband n wife..n my sis acted as our child..haha..one thing that i will not forget is when i asked her " kalau orang kawen bukan kene cium ke?" haha...n she said " aah kn..ko jadi laki ko la kene cium kan"..hahaha..but..hey! we got no chances to kiss2 when my mom "serang " us! haha...thats just a memory..n iam happy to see her now..she is getting married! haha..

talking bout getting married..thanx god..my parents have never mentioned bout this..they have never asked me or my 25 year-old sis about getting married...but yup..my mom several times told me bout how my dad cant wait to spend his money for grand "kerja kawen" (wedding ceremony" ..sounds weird but thats the feeling of a father..but dont worry dad! i will never forget to ask for some amount from u later..hahaha!

but seriously, my sis is busy with her working life..she is an accountant n i can see how busy she is when she will only get back home around 8 or 8.30 pm..she seldom out for the date with her Bf..hence her bf is also involved in accounting world..so?? haha...be patient dad..

n i?? erm..i would never get married i gez..haha...kidding je..but i have never tot bout getting married b4 30..i need to establish my life n my future! i wanna enjoy my sinful life 1st..i wanna do evwy single thing that i want! i dont mind of getting married at my 40s..haha...

so, the conclusion is! congrats ella n her husband! sabau eh..jap ak n akak ak dtg...haha..:)

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe my Kawan, Nafis is a father now XD~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello nafis... anyway, thnks dear...

    ReplyDelete