Thursday, February 25, 2010

Warning: Dont read if u feel like puking now!

i dont know why this kind of feeling strikes me! i seriously hate this stupid feeling...to be honest iam crying while writing this entry...n i dont know what makes me crying..my heart is so badly injured! IT has just tarnished my heart..IT has left a scar which will be there forever...i hate the fact that i need IT...if i were given 2 choices whether to have someone stabbing me or to have to think bout IT, i would definitely choose to have someone stab me! and i know its just a big lie! i cant just stop thinking bout IT..thinking bout IT and dreaming to have it are just killing myself...jealousy!

yeah! but this entry sounds so childish! stupid and poyo..why should i bother bout IT? IT is nothing! IT is not my destiny! yup! IT is just a stain that i need to erase from the diary of my life journey! IT is just a rubbish that i need to throw to somewhere that i will get lost if i try to go there..i know..iam just distorting the fact which iam very sure i cant! but at least i try

The feeling that i experience now hurts me so much! it sth like..someone blades ur wrist without u realizing it...and the time u realize it..its already fucking bloody! God..plz..erase all the memories and thoughts that i have for IT...i need someone to talk to...someone that wont blame me to have such a stupid feeling...iam not good in dealing with myself...iam being too emotional today..too childish..

Ya Allah...kenapa aku yang kau pilih untuk semue ni? kenapa kau sediekn laluan hidup yang penghujungnye adalah neraka utk ak?

3 comments:

  1. i can lend my ears for u to speak it out, perhaps a shoulder to cry on... ngee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh..so sweet..now i need a hand to puke on..:P.haha..lend ur hand! i prefer the right one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya Allah...please giv him strength....

    ReplyDelete